Interested in having your work published on our site and social media? Here's how:
1. Click the Contact Us tab on the Home Page.
2. Send us an email containing the work you want to post.
3. Let us know if you want to remain anonymous.
4. If you do NOT want to remain anonymous, send us a photo you'd like used with your piece and a little bit about yourself.
5. Wait to hear back. You'll receive a personal response in a few hours max.
6. Watch your work impact lives! Each piece posted on Gender Traitor is public and can help so many people grow and love themselves. You'd be amazed to see what happens with a little bit of sharing and self expression.
Q: Is there a word limit?
A: Generally, no. But remember, it's a blog, not a novella, so try and keep it around 1,000 words or less.
Q: What types of work do you accept?
A: Anything that you want to share! Poems, blogs, reviews, short stories, experiences, etc. are all welcome.
Q: What if I don't want people knowing who wrote it?
A: Totally fine, just let us know that you want to remain anonymous when you send us the submission.
Q: How long will it stay up?
A: To infinity and beyond.
Q: What if I change my mind and want it removed later?
A: No big deal, just send us an email and we'll be sure to take it down ASAP for you.
Q: Are there any restrictions?
A: Not really, but keep it clean, eh? No nudity or graphic images. Don't want the site getting flagged and ruined for everyone.